- aria-labelledby can be utilized to your any grounds, just labelable properties.
- If you find yourself a tag component is the situation they names, the relationship is actually corrected in the scenario from aria-labelledby – the thing getting branded ‘s the procedure you to definitely labels it.
- Only one term factor is generally involving an effective labelable foundation, but aria-labelledby may take a listing of IDREFs to create a label away from multiple services. The fresh tag are going to be concatenated inside the purchase your IDREFs located.
- You are able to aria-labelledby to refer in order to goods that shall be concealed and you can create otherwise perhaps not to your usage of tree. Instance, you can add a concealed several months close to a feature your is always to title, and you may get in touch with that with aria-labelledby .
- But as ARIA only affects new accessibility tree, aria-labelledby do not supply you with the familiar name-clicking strategies get from using a tag foundation.
Really, such, in the event that a component has actually one another an aria-labelledby and you may a keen aria-identity , or an aria-labelledby and you will a local HTML identity , the new aria-labelledby identity usually means precedence. Continue reading «Notably, aria-labelledby overrides all of the identity have for a component»